Test bank for Essentials of Financial Management, 3rd Edition by Eugene F. Brigham
Table of content
1. An Overview of Financial Management.
2. Financial Markets and Institutions.
3. Financial Statements, Cash Flow, and Taxes.
4. Analysis of Financial Statements.
5. Time Value of Money.
6. Financial Planning and Forecasting.
7. Interest Rates.
8. Risk and Rates of Return.
9. Bonds and Their Valuation.
10. Stocks and Their Valuation.
11. The Cost of Capital.
12. The Basics of Capital Budgeting.
13. Cash Flow Estimation and Risk Analysis.
14. Real Options and Other Topics in Capital Budgeting.
PART V. Capital Structure, Dividend Policy, and Working Capital Management.
15. Capital Structure and Leverage.
16. Distributions to Shareholders, Dividends and Share Repurchases.
17. Working Capital Management.
18. Derivatives and Risk Management.
19. Multinational Financial Management.
20. Hybrid Financing: Preferred Stock, Leasing, Warrants, and Convertibles.
21. Mergers and Acquisitions.